These versatile bin tippers can be used on bins from 80-360L at virtually any height. They are safe, reliable, efficient and easy to use.
Dumpmaster wheelie-bin tippers are the ultimate solution to empty bins and drums weighing up to 300kg at virtually any height. The tipping action of a Dumpmaster is one of the most safest, efficient, and easiest to use systems in the world.
Dumpmasters are highly versatile and can be used in numerous applications, ranging from emptying rubbish bins into skips to pouring food ingredients into hoppers or mixers.
Dumpmaster bin lifters have a unique tipping action whereby bins are lifted straight up, and then gently rolled forward around the lip of the skip or hopper being emptied into. No matter what the application, Dumpmasters have proven to be safe, reliable and economical to operate, year after year.
Features and Benefits Include:
- A very small ‘footprint’
a wide range of tipping heights (from 700mm to 6 metres or more).
Dumpmasters may be mounted on four castors with no loss of stability.
- A huge weight capacity of up to 250kg (or 300kg with small modifications). If you can get the bin to it, a Dumpmaster will lift it!
- The basic design can be modified to suit a wide range of bin sizes, shapes, and weights.
- Standard Dumpmasters have a galvanised frame and cradle, and are virtually maintenance-free.
- Standard drums and bins do not require clamping – simply place on the cradle and press the ‘Raise’ button.
- Dumpmasters can be fitted with multi-purpose cradles which can empty wheelie bins of all standard sizes from 80 to 240 litre bins or even 80 to 360 litre bins with no adjustment.
- Dumpmasters are Electric-Hydraulic bin tippers and are offered with a choice of 1-phase, 3-phase, battery or air-operated hydraulic power packs. (Note: Air-operated systems are generally for use in hazardous environments only)Options Available:
Dumpmaster Bin tippers are available either with full stainless steel construction, or with selected components from stainless-steel for critical hygiene areas or corrosive environments.
- Cradles to suit almost any size and shape of bin including our drum tipper cradle.
|Dimensions||65 x 75 x 85 cm|