Pioneers pulp baling wire is produced from a selected high carbon wire rod.
- It is galvanized under strictly controlled conditions.
- The result is a combination of two unique features:
- A high tensile strength and at the same time a high elongation and ductility
- Big Coils (approx. 1000Kg) for working efficiency
- Perfect zinc adhesion (no zinc flaking)
- Smooth zinc coating (no lumps)
- Homogenous mechanical properties
- Good coiling
- Good unwinding performance (no tangles)
|Dimensions||70H x 90W x 90D CM|