PDF660L Pioneer Drop Front Wheelie Bin
These 660 Litre wheelie bins are designed with a drop-down front. Made from HDPE making them extremely durable. Available in a variety of colours, with various wheel assemblies available.
The 660 Litre Wheelie Bins are manufactured from High quality Polymer components; they are Injection moulded from specially designed HDPE making them resistant to decay, frost, heat & chemicals. Special UV-stabilization provides excellent ageing characteristics.
- Designed for applications where you need to unload wheelie bin by hand – great for loading cardboard or plastic wrap into a compactor or baler.
- Safe to use as you can reach into the bin without straining your back.
- Door dimensions: 800W x 500H (mm)
- Steel angle frame
- Easy Handling, even with heavy loads
- Easy grip handles on all sides
- Stable and light weight lid
- User-friendly design
- Various wheel assembly configurations for different applications
- Water drainage plug standard
- Compatible with identification and weighing systems
- Suitable for all lifting equipment in accordance with EN 840
- Easy to clean due to smooth and rounded internal corners
- Rounded lid profile for improved rainwater dispersal
- Fitted as standard with chip nest accordance with RAL GZ 951/1
- Reinforced base, front and rear panels for greater stability
- Standard Colour: Nature Green
- Special Colours are available on request
- All additives are cadmium free and environmentally friendly Polymer components
- Injection moulded from specially designed HDPE
- Resistant to decay, frost, heat & chemicals
- Special UV-stabilizers provide excellent ageing characteristics
- Wheel assemblies with solid rubber tyres
- High quality materials
- Excellent manufacturing processes
- Withstands exposure to high mechanical stress levels
- All container parts are recyclable
|Dimension (mm)||1227H, 1216W, 775D|