WHO WE ARE
As a New Zealand family owned & operated business Pioneer Waste & Recycling Equipment supply top quality New Zealand made and imported machinery for recycling and waste handling. We source from Ireland, U.K & Europe to ensure up to date safety levels, cutting edge design and quality manufacture.
Our mission is to help New Zealanders to recycle and preserve a clean environment, by reducing the volume of landfill waste. Our machines help improve the efficiency and profitability of your establishment and to reduce your carbon footprint.
In addition to the extensive range of compacting machinery we also sell bins, recycling stations, shredders, glass crushers, magnetic separators, conveyors & sort lines, briquetters and other specialty machinery.
WHY CHOOSE A PIONEER BALER
Compact Hydraulic Vertical Baler Press Range
Environmentally friendly, easy to use, reduces paper, plastic & other waste volume by up to 90 %. Take control of your daily output of waste paper, cardboard and plastic by converting into neat, dense space-saving bales that are easier to handle and less costly to transport than loose material.
Save on expensive storage space, transport and handling costs with a non-intrusive baler.
Features of the Pioneer Compact Vertical Bale Press Range
- Vertical and free standing balers requiring minimum floor space
- Simple and safe to use
- Bale is tied with the doors closed for complete safety
- Volume reduction of up to 90% providing a clean, clutter-free working environment
- Automatic shut down of the machine if door is opened during operation
- All balers conform to the latest Health & Safety regulations
- One year equipment warranty
- CE approved
- Low noise level
- Economic to run
- Easy to clean
- Low maintenance costs
- Powder coated (painted) finish for durability
Peter StrachanSales Consultant
Matthew StrachanSales Consultant
Helen WilkesSales Consultant
Arne StrachanSales Consultant