Suitable for granulating Plastics, Rubber, Paper, Cardboard, Copper Cable, Textiles and Foam. Call our sales team today to discuss your project.
GC Series Granulators are high-speed granulation machines designed especially for the efficient size reduction of various materials in a single pass. These machines are ideal for processing a multitude of materials including plastics, rubber, copper cable and organics amongst others.
- Compact design minimizes on-site space requirements.
- Inclined, split cutting chamber design.
- Oversized, outboard spherical rotor bearings that prevent bearing damage due to product
- Precision machined rotors (Forward set V-Rotor as standard).
- Manual and electric chamber opening mechanisms that provide quick access to the cutting chamber for maintenance and machine clean downs.
- Replaceable wear plates at either end of the rotor shaft.
- Air Extraction Ready
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel, using quality Schneider components and Siemens PLC’s.
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards.
|Hopper Opening (mm)||550x495||550x615||750x615||750x615|
|Chamber Opening (mm)||260x600||320x600||320x800||420x800|
|Rotor Length (mm)||600||600||800||800|
|Rotor Diameter (mm)||260||320||320||420|
|Rotor Speed (rpm)||580||580||580||580|
|STD Screen (mm)||12||12||12||12|
|Rotor Knives (pcs)||3x2||3x2||3x2||3x2|
|Counter Knives (pcs)||2x1||2x1||2x1||2x1|
|Driver Motor (kW)||15
|Hopper Opening Type||Screw Assist||Screw Assist||Screw Assist||Electric Assist|
|Approx. Weight (kg)||1100||1530||1790||2560|